The event in 2022 was a great success!! Several children and adults participated.
See pictures below taken on October 22, 2022
Information from 2022 to be kept for future reference.
Adults, Youth and Children are all welcome to participate in this event or come as spectators. Please encourage friends and family to attend for fun and fellowship.
- A participant release form must be signed for those participating. Scroll to bottom of this page to find a downloadable form in pdf format. Fill out the form and return to church.
- Please let Ms Denise know before October 20th. We need a head count of adults and children so that we can provide a check to John Knox Center. We can accept a few kids the day of, but would like to have the majority counted beforehand.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
- May wear a costume!!!
- We will be meeting at the John Knox Center gate the day of the event to do a final headcount and a group picture.
- Organized by Denise St. John. For the love of all God’s Children, contact her at:
- 586-382-0283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOPEFULLY WE WILL SCARE, I MEAN SEE YOU THERE!!